In Excel you can help people entries efficiently by using drop-drop list. This article explains how to create drop-down list in Excel.
1. Select a cell or range of cells where you want to create the drop-down list
2. Go to Data tab on Ribbon tabs, on Data Tools group, then click Data Validation
3. On Settings tab, in Allow select List and in Source type list option separate by comma (,) such as List1, List2, List3
4. Click OK
1. Select cell A1 then Press Ctrl+T for create Excel Table, check My table has headers then click OK
2. Type the entries you want to appear in your drop-down list in Excel Table, show as below.
3. Select a cell or range of cells where you want to create drop-down list
4. On Settings tab, in Allow select List and in Source select your list range. Show as below (select A2:A6 left out the header table)
5. Click OK
***Why should you put data list in Excel table? when you want to add or remove item in drop-down list you just add or remove list in Excel table, your drop-down will automatically update.