In Excel you can quickly and easily to take screenshot or screen clipping and add to your document by use Screenshot tool.
Screenshot can capture snapshots of windows programs or dialog that you have open. Or use Screen Clipping select part of a windows or your screen.
How to take screenshot
1. Go to Insert menu => click Screenshot.
2. in Available Windows will show thumbnails of program or dialog that you have open. Then click thumbnail that you want.
How to Use Screen Clipping.
1. Open Program or dialog that you want to snapshot.
2. Open Excel document go to Insert menu => click Screenshot => click Screen Clipping.
3. Excel will minimize to taskbar. Your program or dialog will temporarily become opaque.
4. Drag mouse select the part of program that you want. And part that you have selected will insert to you Excel document.